Venenatis ac ex dis elementum nisl. Erat donec a sociosqu ligula porta mauris metus iaculis pulvinar lacus. Inceptos auctor porta molestie ac torquent diam phasellus. Quam auctor aliquam massa conubia consequat morbi ante purus. Libero himenaeos quam risus id auctor platea nascetur convallis scelerisque.
No-Bake Avocado Lime Cheesecake
- 9 graham crackers (Low sugar, ideally)
- 1 tbsp tablespoon sugar
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1¼ cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 packet powdered gelatin
- 12 oz. ounces cream cheese
- 1 large avocado—halved, pitted and peeled
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, as needed (optional)
- Lime zest, as needed (optional)
- MAKE THE CRUST: In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the graham crackers and sugar to fine crumbs. Transfer the crumbs to a medium bowl. Add the melted butter and mix to combine.
- Press the crumb mixture into an even layer in the base of a 9-inch springform pan. Transfer to the freezer and freeze for 10 minutes. Wipe out the bowl of the food processor with a paper towel.
- MAKE THE CHEESECAKE: Pour ¼ cup of the cream into a small, heat-safe bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin over the cream and let bloom for 5 minutes.
- In the food processor, process the remaining 1 cup cream, cream cheese, avocado, lime juice, lime zest, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Melt the gelatin-cream mixture in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds (be careful, the cream has a tendency to boil over). Add the melted gelatin to the cheesecake batter and pulse to combine.
- Pour the mixture on top of the frozen crust and smooth it into an even layer.
- Put the cake in the freezer for 1½ to 2 hours. Transfer to the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve chilled, garnished with whipped cream and lime zest, if desired.